Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you CH & The Lads

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We have played 34 games, just 12 to go and we're second in the league, six points clear of third having played one game more. This position is tremendous and isn't about one game, one goal it's about where you deserve to be based on 3/4 of a season's results. Would anyone have taken us to be at this place after 34 games at the start of the season, hell yes!

Huddersfield & Newcastle play on Saturday and many other teams at the top need to play each other.

We're in a good spot, we deserve to be there and now we just need to keep winning points, just another 19 points will do it, 6 wins and a draw from 12, yes 12 games.

Keep the faith

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We have played 34 games, just 12 to go and we're second in the league, six points clear of third having played one game more. This position is tremendous and isn't about one game, one goal it's about where you deserve to be based on 3/4 of a season's results. Would anyone have taken us to be at this place after 34 games at the start of the season, hell yes!

Huddersfield & Newcastle play on Saturday and many other teams at the top need to play each other.

We're in a good spot, we deserve to be there and now we just need to keep winning points, just another 19 points will do it, 6 wins and a draw from 12, yes 12 games.

Keep the faith

What you say is entirely correct, but I'm going to reserve my thanks for when the job is done. It can still go horribly wrong.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Keep the faith

Agree with all except 6 wins and a draw will probably see us 3rd .

You have to assume hudds will average 2 points a game over the last 13 ( a much less average than their last 13) so will get to 91

7 wins and draw maybe

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's pointless speculating how many wins are still required.

We nedd to deal in facts, and as of today 34 (33 with gd) points out of 36 are required.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13

Keep the faith

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The next 3 games for all sides at the top are going to be interesting.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My thinking was the auto's would be sorted by Easter .... not now!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not sure why you have said 34 points why not 36?

Because with 34pts, Hudds can't catch us.

We have won all 9 matches played against the bottom 8 teams.
I fully expect us to win the other 7 against them.

Hudds have only 4 left to play against them

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Unfortunately I think it might be the next 12 games but I live in hope.

With any luck, the next 52 will be interesting. Assuming we're knocked out of the cups early next year.

But I ain't counting chickens.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think after last nights disappointment (the result, not the effort), it's good to read a positive post. Step back, and take a look at where we are.

Hopefully the players can get some good rest before the next 3 games in 7 days.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
At present we need to match Huddersfield's results up until the final game at Villa.
Then we can congratulate ourselves, relax and enjoy the party.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Because with 34pts, Hudds can't catch us.

We have won all 9 matches played against the bottom 8 teams.
I fully expect us to win the other 7 against them.

Hudds have only 4 left to play against them

I thought it might be that but was n't sure

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here