Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The players are spent and we now have 3 games in less than a week...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Now is the time for hughton to earn his salary. It could be argued that the Newcastle result will feel like distant history in 10 days time.

Bearing in mind how unsuccessful tinkering with the team has proved recently; how would you freshen up the squad for those 3 games in 6 (!) days.

As ever, I'm worried.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Now is the time for hughton to earn his salary. It could be argued that the Newcastle result will feel like distant history in 10 days time.

Bearing in mind how unsuccessful tinkering with the team has proved recently; how would you freshen up the squad for those 3 games in 6 (!) days.

As ever, I'm worried.

Yes because he hasn't been earning his salary up to now.

Seriously have some faith. We have a player who has scored 12 league goals this season sitting on the bench, Solly March and Kayal could come in.

We will win at Forest and then hopefully this place can settle down again.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Hemed starting with Baldock, March instead of Murphy. Will Rosenior be available for Saturday at least on the bench? Hope so.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

As ever, I'm worried.

PVEFebrezeFullShot.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I never like too many changes at once so just Hemed and Kayal for Murray and Sidwell. Hopefully Rosenior makes the bench.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thought we weathered a fierce Geordie storm and actually got stronger as the 2nd half went on. You could argue the fluke goal was against the run of play. Not the sign of a spent team up against the fastest arguably fittest team in the league.

Plenty of options in the coming games.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Yes because he hasn't been earning his salary up to now.

Seriously have some faith. We have a player who has scored 12 league goals this season sitting on the bench, Solly March and Kayal could come in.

We will win at Forest and then hopefully this place can settle down again.

NSC is a strange place, yesterday people would not contemplate a draw, "we are going up as champions" etc etc. Now the team is shot and the manager tactically inept :mad: Just look at our league position, look at how many rivals we technically have left, imagine projecting that position on here last August and the points tally!!! Have some faith, the manager and team have been tremendous all season :albion2:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

As ever, I'm worried.

Why are you worried? You've already told us the team isn't 'Top two material' so presumably this is the beginning of the slide into the playoffs?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If the players can't muster the energy and fight through those three games we don't deserve promotion. There's a very good reason not every team is in the Premiership.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We neees a set piece taker on the pitch as we waste every one of them. Question is who do we sacrifice?
I like your thinking, appease the footballing gods with a good old fashioned sacrifice. There are loads to choose from, but if we do a poll I imagine HB&B will win by a landslide.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
DO NOT drop Knockaert, he's a delicate player who thrives on being loved, he will probably have a blinder against Forest and turn their defence inside out setting up/scoring a couple for us

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here