Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Fixtures

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Right lets focus on the next ones.

We now have 12 games left. 3 against the top half and NINE against the bottom half of the table. (Record against the bottom half this year 10 wins 4 draws 1 loss.

Keep the same form in those 9 games (2.2ppg) gets us to 91 points, without the other 3 against the top half teams (2 win and 1 draw in reverse fixtures)

Time for Hughton to be ruthless as he has been against the bottom half to lead us to deserved promotion.

All aboard the Premier League Express

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We'll have none of that positivity on here tonight thank you. Haven't you heard, we're a bunch of bottle jobs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right lets focus on the next ones.

We now have 12 games left. 3 against the top half and NINE against the bottom half of the table. (Record against the bottom half this year 10 wins 4 draws 1 loss.

Keep the same form in those 9 games (2.2ppg) gets us to 91 points, without the other 3 against the top half teams (2 win and 1 draw in reverse fixtures)

Time for Hughton to be ruthless as he has been against the bottom half to lead us to deserved promotion.

All aboard the Premier League Express

91 points may not be enough given that Huddersfield Town have similar blessings in their run in. But, as I said on another thread, with everyone bar ourselves and Norwich City to play from the top ten, Newcastle United have the hardest passage to the finishing line.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hudds keeping the title chase alive and kicking, which is making it tense and more interesting, but I would like to see t wrapped up as soon as possible for my nerves sake.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think we have all got to realise this league is very average at best. With the remaining fixtures I'd be very surprised if we lost more than one. Just got to make sure there's more wins than draws and the rest is history.

It really is our year. Newcastle beat Huddersfield on Saturday I think all their confidence will be gone along with any hopes of top 2. If they win it will start to get very intereting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claretnblue

Apr 29, 2016
U need 2 points per game . That is all . U will do it ...although reading the rest of your board they have submitted. Show some fight Albion !!!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
6 wins.. a couple of draws

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Realistically, where are Huddersfield going to get the 7 more points they need ?
Screenshot 2017-03-01 10.47.11.png

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When I did the calculator again it said we got 93 pts and it was not good enough as Huddersfield got 96, so 97 as I first reckoned. Even 93 pts had us winning both at Forest and Rotherham.

So 93 pts if Huddersfield lose to Newcastle and 97 pts the other way around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here