Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Huddersfield

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What we want is...... a ferocious, 90 minute battle, one or other team grabbing a late equaliser in the 97th minute, followed by a further 30 minutes of sheer, physical hell, resulting in a frustrating stalemate. Huddersfield eventually victorious after winning 13-12 in the penalty shootout. Mentally and physically shattered, with their heads swivelled 360 degrees by thoughts of Wembley glory and Sod the League. Maybe a sending off or two for Hudders, perhaps that Izzy Brown fella. I don't dislike Huddersfield, and would be very happy for them to gain promotion via the play offs, but right now I really wish they would just piss off.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Won't make any difference as they will field their reserve side, like we should have done against Lincoln biscuits.........hmmmm used to love them dipped in tea.

Dec 29, 2011
Won't make any difference as they will field their reserve side, like we should have done against Lincoln biscuits.........hmmmm used to love them dipped in tea.

But if they win they can surely ignore it no longer, fixture congestion is the last thing they need right now. I'm hoping for a Huddersfield win.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
But if they win they can surely ignore it no longer, fixture congestion is the last thing they need right now. I'm hoping for a Huddersfield win.

Hudds play every game like it's a cup final and throw everything into it.
Maybe they won't be able to keep up that momentum, but it is good to see.
Even though they drew with Barnsley, they were peppering the goal and exerted so much pressure right up till the end.
Seems they only have an A game and don't bother with a B game like us.
I can't understand putting a debut young substitute on in a pressure game like that when there was so much experience on the bench.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Huddersfield will 'Do An Albion' and consider the FA Cup beneath them and play most of the reserves. Fully expecting Man City to win by four clear goals.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
Hudds play every game like it's a cup final and throw everything into it.
Maybe they won't be able to keep up that momentum, but it is good to see.
Even though they drew with Barnsley, they were peppering the goal and exerted so much pressure right up till the end.
Seems they only have an A game and don't bother with a B game like us.
I can't understand putting a debut young substitute on in a pressure game like that when there was so much experience on the bench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EUQavg2Bac

How we didn't score a second... fair play to the Barnsley lads for their defending though. Proper bodies on the line stuff.

Terrier66

Mar 1, 2017
Reckon Huddersfield will 'Do An Albion' and consider the FA Cup beneath them and play most of the reserves. Fully expecting Man City to win by four clear goals.

We will be playing our second string tonight and think you're right - we could get a hammering! However, I'm sure most Town fans don't really care about the result tonight as long as we put on a good show (which we have all season).
Sorry you boys didn't win last night - a Newcastle win was certainly the worst result for us and think you are both probably out of our reach now unless we win every game. Good luck for the rest of the season - whoever finishes in the top two will deserve it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I remember us turning man city over in the cup at withers , was a brilliant night and felt good for yonks , still does , those that play for the udders tonight will i'm sure be giving it 100 % , wouldn't surprise me at all if they get a result .

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
120 mins of backs to the wall followed by a soul-crushing penalty shot-out defeat please.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've put a tenner on Citeh to win 3-1 (11/1).

A lot depends on how seriously David Baddiel wants it and his selection but seeing it's on BBC1 it's a great advert for how good 'udds are now.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Do hudders smell blood after last night. Fielding a weak team tonight to save players for the priority (2nd place)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They totally just stole our hey jude song!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're singing "we're on our way"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here