Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and qpr tickets on sale wednesday

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Apologies if already posted,

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/articl

Albion season-ticket holders can secure their seats for both games from Wednesday.

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s two upcoming away matches against Leeds United and Queens Park Rangers go on sale to season-ticket holders on Wednesday.

Albion season-ticket holders with 1130+ loyalty points will be available to purchase tickets for both games online from 9am and via the Albion Booking Line or in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Season-ticket holders with 1080+ loyalty points can secure their seats on Thursday 2nd March, before the game is opened up to all season-ticket holders on Friday 3rd March.

Any remaining tickets will be available to Seagulls Priority members on Tuesday 7th March before going on general sale the following Thursday 9th March.

The times of 9am for online and 2pm for sales via the Albion Booking Line and in person at the ticket office, apply to all purchasing windows.

LEEDS

The game takes place at Elland Road on Saturday 18th March, kick-off 5.30pm.

The club has received an allocation of up to 2,800 tickets. The prices are as follows:

Adults: £37
Over-60s/Under-23s: £25
Under-16s: £18
Under-11s: £9
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

REPORT: ALBION 3 READING 0
HUGHTON REFLECTS ON A COMMANDING DISPLAY
BALDOCK DELIGHTED WITH OPENING GOAL
2017-18 SEASON-TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION
ALBION SIGN CHELSEA DEFENDER

QPR

The QPR match takes place at Loftus Road on Friday 7th April, kick-off 7.45pm.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,200 tickets and fans are advised that this match will be all ticket, with no sales available on the day.

The prices are as follows and are separated into gold and silver categories:

GOLD

Adults: £34
Over-60s/Under-22s: £24
Under-16s: £17
Under-8s: N/A

SILVER - Silver priced tickets will be released once the Gold priced tickets have sold out.

Adults: £29
Over-60s/Under-22s: £20
Under-16s: £14
Under-8s: Free (accompanied with a full-paying adult and only available prior to matchday)

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone and in-person sales, and a reduced fee of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

Seagull Travel are running coaches to both fixtures with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings can be found here, along with prices.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...park-rangers-3599585.aspx#ZLkMq7ZO7LHLi1fX.99

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Gold - Can see both goals

Silver - Can see neither goal

Close but not quite.

Silver can see neither goal.
Gold can see one goal and a bit of the other.

Neither option can see all four corner flags :lolol:

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I always think an away atmosphere suffers a little bit when you are in two tiers. Saying that Man City spread away followings over 3 tiers now so should be thankful for small mercies!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I always think an away atmosphere suffers a little bit when you are in two tiers. Saying that Man City spread away followings over 3 tiers now so should be thankful for small mercies!

Speaking of which I noticed that Villa haven't been using the upper tier of the stand where they put half of our fans there in the FA cup match. Hopefully a good allocation for us on May 7th.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Speaking of which I noticed that Villa haven't been using the upper tier of the stand where they put half of our fans there in the FA cup match. Hopefully a good allocation for us on May 7th.

I'm told that a reciprocal agreement is in place with both Norwich and Aston Villa for an allocation of over 3,000 for each, matching what we gave them at The Amex.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I heard that the reason why we gave villa 3300 was because we would want a bug allocation last game,I've since been slammed by many villa saying that would never happen,even man u only get given 3000,and other clubs when in prem

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I heard that the reason why we gave villa 3300 was because we would want a bug allocation last game,I've since been slammed by many villa saying that would never happen,even man u only get given 3000,and other clubs when in prem

Think they need the money these days! Also the game will be a dead rubber for Villa unless they stave off relegation on the last day....... could happen!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great allocation for QPR.

Looking good for personal trips to QPR, Wolves, Norwich and Villa.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011

To be honest, 3,000 will be enough for Villa. I'd have no doubt we could sell more but If you've been to 3 or more away games, you'll likely get a ticket if loyalty points are used correctly. Won't be too many who can moan if they miss out on an allocation of 3,000. Saying that, I'd love it if we had another MK Dons type following, but even if we got the allocation that's pretty unlikely with it being slightly further away and without the cheap tickets.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
To be honest, 3,000 will be enough for Villa. I'd have no doubt we could sell more but If you've been to 3 or more away games, you'll likely get a ticket if loyalty points are used correctly. Won't be too many who can moan if they miss out on an allocation of 3,000. Saying that, I'd love it if we had another MK Dons type following, but even if we got the allocation that's pretty unlikely with it being slightly further away and without the cheap tickets.

being last game of season and likely party time this will easily sell out

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I'm a measly 3 points short of the 1080 threshold for QPR. What are the chances of tickets still being available Friday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here