Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good read from Leroy

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Your son Liam has been at Brighton since 2015 – how has he been finding it?
He thinks the club is set up brilliantly, he’s really enjoying his time down there. He’s had a few injuries, but he’s on his way back and he played last night as part of his comeback.

He loves the club and every time I speak to him I see the enthusiasm in his eyes for the club, the manager, the coaching staff and the players. What comes out regularly his how close the players are, they have a really close bond and he is desperate to get back in and play a part before the end of the season.

His family are also really happy down there. I think they feel they will settle in the area long term. It’s easy to forget footballers have families and the importance of them settling. They feel like Brighton is a place they can put down roots, which makes Liam happier.

Liam also likes the way Chris Hughton works and the type of football Brighton play. He’s just desperate to get back in the side this season. He’s enjoying everything that comes with being part of the club.

https://sports.bwin.com/en/news/football-betting/championship/leroy-rosenior-interview,122915.html

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Liam has absolutely got to be kept on as a coach along with Bruno :thumbsup:

Trouble is the current squad are all so likeable it would be nice if they all wanted/could be kept on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here