Members

"Is it the bean bag one?"

14 Not allowed!
    Watching SSN last night and Chris H comes on talking about the game, which I acknowledge with a "come on Brighton"...

Wife: Oh, are Brighton playing today?
    Me: If they were I would be there, it's tomorrow, against Newcastle. Biggest game of the season.
    Wife: Is it the bean bag one?
    Me: Bean bag?
    Wife: Yes, you're going to a bean bag game. Where you all sit around on bean bags in the lounge and have a free pie.

Evidently she was referring to the Forest Beam Back...

But, Paul Barber, could it be an alternative to a safe standing area? Obviously you couldn't have a "Bean Bag Stand" but how about a "Bean Bag Block"? We could switch the colours of the bean bags to match Stocky's choice of GK top. Bring your own bean bag days. The "Barber Bean Bag" retailing at £10 in the Club Shop, replete with smiling Paul Barber image emblazoned across the bag. The opportunities to exploit "the bean bag one" are endless.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Alfie22 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Watching SSN last night and Chris H comes on talking about the game, which I acknowledge with a "come on Brighton"...

Me: If they were I would be there, it's tomorrow, against Newcastle. Biggest game of the season.
      Wife: Yes, you're going to a bean bag game. Where you all sit around on bean bags in the lounge and have a free pie.

But, Paul Barber, could it be an alternative to a safe standing area? Obviously you couldn't have a "Bean Bag Stand" but how about a "Bean Bag Block"? We could switch the colours of the bean bags to match Stocky's choice of GK top. Bring your own bean bag days. The "Barber Bean Bag" retailing at £10 in the Club Shop, replete with smiling Paul Barber image emblazoned across the bag. The opportunities to exploit "the bean bag one" are endless.
      Change £10 for £45 and you might have a goer
      -- he shot, he scored, his mental age is 4...--

0 Not allowed!

You'll have to go some to match the 'game experience' in the NFL where at least two stadiums including the Tampa Bay Bucs have a swimming pool that you can view the game from.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by whitelion View Post
      You'll have to go some to match the 'game experience' in the NFL where at least two stadiums including the Tampa Bay Bucs have a swimming pool that you can view the game from.
      EverBank Field, home if the Jacksonville Jaguars has a few pool to watch from, shame the football's crap.
      What?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by whitelion View Post
      The Gabba in Brisbane has a swimming pool too. Not sure whether it's permanent but it was there during the last test
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Is this like that shit fan sofa idea that they ditched? Because it was shit.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

0 Not allowed!
      I love this story. Made me laugh every time the ad came up on the big screen. Sadly the only chuckles to be had this eve.
      Forever a DAFT Bint

0 Not allowed!

I love a bean bag. Decent ones are more comfortable than a lot of chairs.