Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen Jamie Murphy...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In Tesco's Durrington. Looking very relaxed. Did not see what he was buying I'm afraid.

More news as I get it

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Is Tesco at Durrington the best sort of preparation for a potentially season defining evening?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pancakes. The ones in a packet that even the nervous can cook.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
At least now we now know hb&b's other account :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly ! Even if it isn't I think the roving reporter has missed a real scoop here. Just sad that Murphy is not being paid enough yet to go shopping in Sainsbury's - must start the more money for Murph campaign.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
My thoughts exactly ! Even if it isn't I think the roving reporter has missed a real scoop here. Just sad that Murphy is not being paid enough yet to go shopping in Sainsbury's - must start the more money for Murph campaign.

By contrast, whilst he was here, I saw the clearly pampered ex-Premier League Aaron Hughes, in WAITROSE. Clearly SPOILT.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Talking of that - never heard how the appeal for Pritchard ended up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Playmaker

Mar 29, 2016
Mid Sussex
Always feel a bit sorry for Jamie when he's come off the bench to warm up in the past - reason being, he's one of the few players that doesn't have the north stand faithful burst into a song for him - Does he even have a song? I don't recall ever hearing one.

Let's have some ideas - and let's see his reaction when we start singing it - Can we get one ready for tonight?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here