Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geordies complain of lack of atmosphere at home games .....,

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
http://worhyem1892.com/

click on their mission statement - many NUFC fans concerned about the lack of atmosphere at home games and trying to persuade the club to move all the singers together with this petition.

Deja vu?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The games I've seen of their on TV lately had a very odd atmosphere. I know TV can distort things in either direction but I'm sure I've heard St James's Park in full voice in the Premier League years. Lately it's had that hollow, echo-y kind of vibe where you can hear loads of individual voices but hardly any singing.

The King Power was similar for much of last night, despite Leicester winning against Liverpool.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When you watch some of these matches in Spain, Germany or South America you realise how lacking in atmosphere many big clubs are.

Tottenham's new stadium will be interesting because I believe they've factored in acoustics into the design.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tottenham's new stadium will be interesting because I believe they've factored in acoustics into the design.

And the biggest single tier in British football...

tottenham-terrace.png

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As posted back in August, the home atmosphere at St James was awful, barely heard them all game and was outsung for 90 mins by 1800 Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here