Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmed fixture dates for Wolves & Norwich away?

JDMariner

Jan 30, 2017
Good old Sussex
Does anyone know when we will have confirmed dates for Wolves & Norwich away? With QPR away having been confirmed for Friday 7th April, hopefully not too long until we know if SKY are tinkering with Wolves & Norwich? Have got hotel booked for Wolves already but looking to line up Norwich train journey asap...

Am I right in thinking there is normally an advanced 5 week ruling somewhere or am I imagining that?

Thanks

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Does anyone know when we will have confirmed dates for Wolves & Norwich away? With QPR away having been confirmed for Friday 7th April, hopefully not too long until we know if SKY are tinkering with Wolves & Norwich? Have got hotel booked for Wolves already but looking to line up Norwich train journey asap...

Am I right in thinking there is normally an advanced 5 week ruling somewhere or am I imagining that?

Thanks

It's my understanding that SKY can't change a fixture less than five weeks before that fixture.
I'm hoping that they don't change the Norwich fixture as I want to go to that one if it's on the Saturday at 3pm. I can see SKY changing it though

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
They will 100% change Norwich, as they will want to anticipate covering the games that us/Newcastle could possibly go up. For that same reason, Wigan might be on TV too?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Wigan I think will stay on the Monday as they can't change it to Tuesday or Wednesday due to champions league games being on TV - reckon they may move the time of the Wigan game for TV or just keep it at 3PM but do think that will be on TV.
painful waiting for these changes though

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Blackburn is safe. They are doing it as a rolling process week to week. Wolves will be next to be announced, I think it was Thursday last week they made that week's announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really hope Norwich is not moved. Planning on going and can only go if on the Saturday.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Blackburn is safe. They are doing it as a rolling process week to week. Wolves will be next to be announced, I think it was Thursday last week they made that week's announcement.

Hopefully so, gonna try and get down for that one, can't afford wasted train tix

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Wolves is on Good Friday and we already play on Easter Monday. Newcastle aren't playing Good Friday but are playing Leeds the day after, I'm sure that'll be on Sky. There is no PL programme on Good Friday so I reckon our game vs Wolves will be on Sky either 12:30 or 5:30.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wolves is on Good Friday and we already play on Easter Monday. Newcastle aren't playing Good Friday but are playing Leeds the day after, I'm sure that'll be on Sky. There is no PL programme on Good Friday so I reckon our game vs Wolves will be on Sky either 12:30 or 5:30.

Fingers crossed for 12.30 as 17.30 will be a pig to get home from by train on good Friday

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Champions League and Europa League Quarter Finals are on Tuesday & Wednesday ONLY (11th & 12th, 18th & 19th) leaving Thursday 13th free for a match.
Playing Friday are us, Uddersfield & Massive.
Showing us v QPR the week before means Sky believe it may all be over by then. Whatever happens, I hope it is whilst we are playing rather than watching another team lose. For that reason I reckon Wolves and Wigan will both be 5:30 KO. Also put Udders on live at 3:00 so the party can start early.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here