Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****ing clackers

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm more and more of the opinion that leicester's real sin was not the untimely and harsh sacking of their much liked manager, but their persistent issuing of ****ing clackers at every bloody game, week bloody in and week bloody out. I have developed a practically pathological hatred of these ridiculous, flappy slappy bits of paper. Of course, it goes without saying that bringing one of those sodding things into the Amex would be punishable by death. I have noticed tonight, however, that the clackers seem to be black. Is this a mark of respect for their recently departed?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have to admit to not following Leicester's fortunes all that closely. Can anyone confirm if they ever wheeled in a random opera woman for big matches for no particular reason? ???

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm more and more of the opinion that leicester's real sin was not the untimely and harsh sacking of their much liked manager, but their persistent issuing of ****ing clackers at every bloody game, week bloody in and week bloody out. I have developed a practically pathological hatred of these ridiculous, flappy slappy bits of paper. Of course, it goes without saying that bringing one of those sodding things into the Amex would be punishable by death. I have noticed tonight, however, that the clackers seem to be black. Is this a mark of respect for their recently departed?

Seemed to work ok last year............

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Well when they were dispensed at the Amex against 'Who was it' I was actually quite pleased as, although I can shout and scream with the best, I have a partially not working hand which precludes the possibility of 'clapping'

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's lovely watching Palace slide down the table when they're not even playing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With one team in all blue and the other red, I'm looking for the metal bars and handles across the pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might have misheard but I'm sure on the BBC's pregame build up someone said the club/fans were a little disappointed that Ranieri wasn't going to be there tonight to see the outpouring of gratitude.

:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't remember that at all. Not even once. Not to say it never happened, mind.

Just one instance, the final game at the Withdean. One side was blue and the next block was white, making blue and white stripes all down the south stand. The other side had the words to Sussex by the Sea. I've still got mine and others besides.

Only because they will now forever be associated with that fateful playoff semi final against Palace..

Only if you choose to remember them that way. I prefer to remember the good times at Withdean.

It's not the clackers that are bad, but the memories, so change the memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here