Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points Required for Leeds and QPR Away

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I am sitting on 1087 away points, with 20 to come from Forest and Rotherham but these will not be added in time for the on sale dates of Wednesday and Thursday for these games. I want to get tickets for both but am bit nervous after Brentford that i'll miss out.

The allocation for Leeds according to football grounds guide should be 3k and QPR should be between 1,800 and 2,500. I got one for QPR last year and am sure they went to public sale but with the popularity what it is......

Do we have any idea what number of Loyalty points will be required for these two away games please?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
As Leeds is on Sky and has moved to 5:30pm you won't have any problems getting ticket for that.

For QPR I think the on sale date is wrong. Can't see why QPR tickets go on sale before Leeds when the game is 3 weeks later. QPR is also on Sky on Friday night but I still expect us to sell out. For last couple of games the thresholds have been 1150 then 1100 and then 1050. Brentford sold out before it got to the 1050 threshold. If we only get 1800 then it might also sell out at 1100 points, although as its on TV it might get down to 1050. If the on sale date is wrong, then you'll get your points for Forest & Rotherham and be fine.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
As Leeds is on Sky and has moved to 5:30pm you won't have any problems getting ticket for that.

For QPR I think the on sale date is wrong. Can't see why QPR tickets go on sale before Leeds when the game is 3 weeks later. QPR is also on Sky on Friday night but I still expect us to sell out. For last couple of games the thresholds have been 1150 then 1100 and then 1050. Brentford sold out before it got to the 1050 threshold. If we only get 1800 then it might also sell out at 1100 points, although as its on TV it might get down to 1050. If the on sale date is wrong, then you'll get your points for Forest & Rotherham and be fine.

Hopefully by the time it goes to 1100 points for QPR sale my points will be on from Forest and Rotherham. :smile:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Leeds you should be alright for but its going to be tight if you are on 1087points for QPR. When allocated 1610 tickets at Brentford they started at 1150points and sold out at 1100points. not sure what the allocation will be but if its 2,500 you might just be ok.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
You'll be ok for both, but you'll need to be early in the 1050 window to pick the QPR ones up.

Just guesswork and assuming QPR give us maximum allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here