Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal... what's going on?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Seems to have all gone a bit quiet. What's the latest with his injury, thought he was expected to be back by now.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He has been making the squad. Stephens and Sidwell are clearly our first choice midfield pair currently.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Doesn't provide the bite in midfield that Sidwell gives us. The interesting one is Norwood. Not even in the match day squad again

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Doesn't provide the bite in midfield that Sidwell gives us. The interesting one is Norwood. Not even in the match day squad again

neither of our 'set piece experts' have been on the bench, guess it shows that Norwood was always going to be lower in the order all the time Stephens plays and Sidwell has played out of his skin.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
He won't be match fit at the moment and in this run of games, it's awkward as to when he'll get a chance to regain match fitness. (And Sidwell and Stephens are both playing well)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm surprised CH hasn't given him some time off the bench, especially when we were 3-0 up and cruising on Saturday. Both Sidwell and Stephens are playing excellently at the moment but can't help thinking we will require Kayal especially with the number of games coming up

boik

I'm surprised CH hasn't given him some time off the bench, especially when we were 3-0 up and cruising on Saturday. Both Sidwell and Stephens are playing excellently at the moment but can't help thinking we will require Kayal especially with the number of games coming up

I think the priority was to rest Glenn and Sam for Tuesday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's plenty of space for rotating the front 6 after tomorrow and either side of the Leeds game.

I fully expect to see Hemed, Kayal, March, Norwood, Skalak and Akpom (in that order) to be playing a part in those games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
we could have happily made 5 subs - as above, we rested Sam and Glenn, we gave a bit of time to Tomori so his last game was no longer the Lincoln own goal - it would also have been nice to swap Uwe for Lewis, giving the former some game time and removing the possibility of the latter getting another yellow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
we gave a bit of time to Tomori so his last game was no longer the Lincoln own goal
It's a touch more serious than that.

Poc spent a lot of the second half holding his inner right thigh.
Who has since tweet words to the effect of 'now it's recovery time'.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Was on paternity leave and then wasn't in the squad on Saturday. Not much to raise eyebrows over just yet.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I am not too disappointed with Norwood being absent, he was slow and rarely got beyond the halfway line.... too negative a selection in my view.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here