Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA facebook groups

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
There are some clowns on those facebook groups...

been on a wind up mission today..

One bloke wants the club to put a scarf on every seat on Tuesday ( because we had flags and clappers before)

One women wants all non used season tickets to be compulsory bought back by the club ( she dont realise that some ST holders dont make it for last minute work or personal circumstances) as I told her its my ticket and I pay for it so my choice,
I asked why dont you buy when tickets go on sale? reason could not decide until the day to go!!

There seem to be quite a few glory seekers creeping out of the woodwork...

Both the above comments were made by non ST holders.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
There are some clowns on those facebook groups...

been on a wind up mission today..

One bloke wants the club to put a scarf on every seat on Tuesday ( because we had flags and clappers before)

One women wants all non used season tickets to be compulsory bought back by the club ( she dont realise that some ST holders dont make it for last minute work or personal circumstances) as I told her its my ticket and I pay for it so my choice,
I asked why dont you buy when tickets go on sale? reason could not decide until the day to go!!

There seem to be quite a few glory seekers creeping out of the woodwork...

Both the above comments were made by non ST holders.

Removed myself from one of those groups recently, some clown saying we should sign Rashford on loan was the final straw.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here