Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Italy 3pm kick off

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nathan Hughes knocks on when we'll placed, then gives away a kickable penalty. A double momentum killer. He's no Billy.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
England need to run the ball not kick it to the opposition.

Making it easy for Italy at the moment - giving away penalties which they can't convert.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Italy playing some strange tactics but paying off so far.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughes is having a mare.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Ref is being a pedant, and loving the sound of his own voice. Poor game all in all

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ref is being a pedant, and loving the sound of his own voice. Poor game all in all

Co commentator on the box moaning about England players asking the ref about rules...but to me it seems fair to ask, as its all about interpretations....I've never seen a match where a player stands offside so much because of 'no ruck'

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

It is in the laws. The England players and crowd clearly didn't know. If it catches on it won't be long before removed but England have to work out the solution.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Disgusting first half performance.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Co commentator on the box moaning about England players asking the ref about rules...but to me it seems fair to ask, as its all about interpretations....I've never seen a match where a player stands offside so much because of 'no ruck'

Absolutely correct. They were trying to establish the ref's interpretation of the rules, Italy to be fair are taking advantage of the quirks in the laws of the game and to me, that's absolutely fair. Ref is just constantly chuntering at the players, when there is absolutely no need. A good ref keeps a game in line by stepping in as necessary, not by giving a running commentary. Doesn't help that we have been absolutely god awful. Complacency at its best.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Eddie Jones to issue some tough talk and maybe changes at half-time. England haven't got going really but fair play to Italy for their tactics - it's working so far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here