Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky pundits

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone else impressed with Keith Andrews? It is easy to say a pundit is good when he agrees with your views but a lot of what Andrews says makes you think. David Prutton seems to speak a lot of sense as well. Compare and contrast to whoever the cockwomble on the Norwich game is, who just said that, on his day, Wes Hoolahan is "head and shoulders above any other player in this league." Really? I'm sure an argument can be made for him being the best but header and shoulders better than anyone else?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Andrews as a pundit very good and talks a lot of sense. Bit weird him and Prutton did the game Friday and both games yesterday. Cut backs ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When ever I see Andrews, I can't help but be reminded of Screech off of Saved by the Bell.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone else impressed with Keith Andrews? It is easy to say a pundit is good when he agrees with your views but a lot of what Andrews says makes you think. David Prutton seems to speak a lot of sense as well. Compare and contrast to whoever the cockwomble on the Norwich game is, who just said that, on his day, Wes Hoolahan is "head and shoulders above any other player in this league." Really? I'm sure an argument can be made for him being the best but header and shoulders better than anyone else?

At 5'6'' WH clearly is not head and shoulders above everyone else

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Keith Andrews comes across really well as a pundit & talks a lot of sense, but whenever he's on, I find myself unable to take my eyes off his hair!!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
When ever I see Andrews, I can't help but be reminded of Screech off of Saved by the Bell.

Keith Andrews comes across really well as a pundit & talks a lot of sense, but whenever he's on, I find myself unable to take my eyes off his hair!!
He certainly isn't on for his looks!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Think Prutton and Andrews are both pretty good. Both know the division well and offer decent insight.They both seem keen to impress and improve as well, which makes a change from some of the pundit dinosaurs still knocking about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here