Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when you were sh*t

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Love it when away fans sing this one. You're good. And you've got lots of fans. Thanks.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmm 12-13000 when rock bottom of the football league hmmmmm stranded in Brighton when we were ****ing forced to play in Kent... locked out due to lack of capacity at Withdean...

I mean the mind ****ing boggles.

Where were we?!? hurting, waiting and breeding. Live with it Reading, you are utterly 4th division.

Remember: the team, club and support in front is Brighton.

Now where in ****ery is my Ritchie Blackmore hat?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I thought their fans were dreadful. Admittedly, I was down by the north which was loud tonight, but I only noticed them three times. The first time was the "your support is &@&&&& sh&t", which was ironic, given they had been silent. Then I heard the Jaap Staam's blue and white army ditty. Finally, the droves leaving on 81 minutes caught my eye.

Thanks for coming and cheers for the four points this season.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The best bit was when Knocky signalled 2-0 right in front of them

HILARIOUS

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ironic given they're shit currently and Reading still don't turn up.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
They are a bit slow on that one; Millwall sung it at us years ago

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hardly heard a peep but did hear 2 of their 100% generic songbook 'your support is ****ing shit' was the definition of irony. And it wasn't, our support was fantastic all evening :clap2:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Hmmm 12-13000 when rock bottom of the football league hmmmmm stranded in Brighton when we were ****ing forced to play in Kent... locked out due to lack of capacity at Withdean...

I mean the mind ****ing boggles.

Where were we?!? hurting, waiting and breeding. Live with it Reading, you are utterly 4th division.

Remember: the team, club and support in front is Brighton.

Now where in ****ery is my Ritchie Blackmore hat?

12,13,000 when were rock bottom, rather more outside than inside during that era.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Their funniest song was 'we've got the record, 106'. I think we were supposed to feel inferior, but we could only laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here