Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left back for Tuesday?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'd rather Adekugbe than switching Bruno there and playing Tomori at RB.
How close is Roseiner?

Hughton said said in midweek rosenior was getting there but bong closer .
Tomori at left back ? Adekugbe is decent enough going forward but the idea of Ritchie going at him doesn't bear thinking about it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hughton said said in midweek rosenior was getting there but bong closer .
Tomori at left back ? Adekugbe is decent enough going forward but the idea of Ritchie going at him doesn't bear thinking about it.

I think you have that the wrong way round - didn't he say Rosenior closer..?

I didn't realise Poc had picked up an injury. Thought he was just giving the young lad game time - is that definite..?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I didn't realise Poc had picked up an injury. Thought he was just giving the young lad game time - is that definite..?

Yes, Poco was signalling to the bench that he needed to come off for about 10 minutes.

Yes, he said Rosenior closer

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea

Hughton defo said Rosenior was closer, but doubt close enough for Tuesday. I reckon Poco will be fine

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Poco picked up an injury at Barnsley. Didn't train at 100% and then, I thought, did extremely well to last 80 minutes whilst clearly in pain.
I would expect him to start Tuesday but, if he won't last 45 then Tomori will play there. We'll need a left winger to help him though, so anyone clamouring for Solly to start will be disappointed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Poco definitely needed to come off. I'd love Rosenior to be fully fit by then but don't think it'll happen. If he doesn't recover that means Tomori. The worry would be that would leave us with one defender on the bench - Hunnemeir!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Yep , sorry , Liam back first .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here