Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Brett at Cowdenbeath a different side of football.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't use Twitter so i don't know and the number of bets he has placed does not impress,however "traumatic few years in his personal life" maybe we should be greatful for what we have ? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39083265
Your heart has to go out to the lad for the terrible tragedies that have marred his young life - but that doesn't provide a reason for placing 2,787 bets, including betting against your own team.
Presumably, once he's served his (fully justified) ban he'll be a free agent. I hope somebody signs him and gives him a second chance.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Your heart has to go out to the lad for the terrible tragedies that have marred his young life - but that doesn't provide a reason for placing 2,787 bets, including betting against your own team.
Presumably, once he's served his (fully justified) ban he'll be a free agent. I hope somebody signs him and gives him a second chance.

With you here and the bets/twitter matters need addressing,but would not just for once The Media,Sky.BBC,Print,Radio etc show the human angle on at lower league clubs the sort of problems and issues so many of us face and have to deal or handle with every day ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here