Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support will be overwhelming tomorrow

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
People talking of drums?
No need tomorrow, when Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it
Sheffield Wednesday fans at the Amex for the play offs last season will vouch for that
Remember at the goldstone in 97(fighting for survival) Cambridge manager said it was the most intimidating atmos he's heard, never forget that night in north stand it was mental
All day drinking 5:30 kick off, tomorrow will be electric
Reading fans beware, put your earplugs in, you're gonna get battered by a wall of sound

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Fully lubricated fans with additional drinking time pre match will certainly help.

Anyone else deliberately failed to tell their missus about the later kick off?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I read the title of this thread I thought that Tony Bloom had invented a time machine . . .

He's dead clever, though. It could be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have a feeling it will be a good atmo tomo. Most will have an extra spring in their step if Hudds drop points which could be a telling factor too.. Also most will be annoyed / bemused to see Reading turn up away from home with over 2k fans so will probably be up for it!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
People talking of drums?
No need tomorrow, when Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it
Sheffield Wednesday fans at the Amex for the play offs last season will vouch for that
Remember at the goldstone in 97(fighting for survival) Cambridge manager said it was the most intimidating atmos he's heard, never forget that night in north stand it was mental
All day drinking 5:30 kick off, tomorrow will be electric
Reading fans beware, put your earplugs in, you're gonna get battered by a wall of sound

Correction- it wasn't Cambridge that night in April at the Goldstone it was Barnet in a 1-0 victory, I've sobered up this morning and remember it more clearly, knew it was a team that played in gold/yellow Though

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I usually get to the pub for midday for a normal 3pm kick off.

So today I shall be getting to the pub for midday.

I can usually get circa 7-8 pints in me before kick off.

I'm gonna be in a right mess today I think.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I usually get to the pub for midday for a normal 3pm kick off.

So today I shall be getting to the pub for midday.

I can usually get circa 7-8 pints in me before kick off.

I'm gonna be in a right mess today I think.

It's bad luck to change your normal Saturday routine so I will also be starting my pre match drinking tradition at the usual time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here