Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Beamback

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Am I going blind/senile or is there no thread about this? Tickets went on sale 2 minutes ago.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not seen this announced until now, but going to the match anyway so don't care. But fill your boots.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What with SKY jerk-arounds and Club beam-backs, why don't they just go the whole hog and offer a Seagulls Player Live Action Season Ticket? And yes it's a rhetorical question. Probably be the norm ten years from now. and us yokels who actually turn up for games will get in for thruppence in order to form a colourful backdrop for the audience at home.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Minimise tickets available for travelling fans and then offer said fans the option of watching the game and spending money at The Amex. :glare::glare:

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I've never been in any of the lounges at the Amex. Which one is the best for watching these beam backs in or are they all much the same?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What with SKY jerk-arounds and Club beam-backs, why don't they just go the whole hog and offer a Seagulls Player Live Action Season Ticket? And yes it's a rhetorical question. Probably be the norm ten years from now. and us yokels who actually turn up for games will get in for thruppence in order to form a colourful backdrop for the audience at home.

I asked Insider that question about 6 weeks ago ... see here

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?347117-Beamback

It was always going to happen. He talks about EFL only but I'm sure it will extend to PL aswell, even if not immediately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here