Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone remember when krispies brought his tambourine to Withdean?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looking at the drum thread, reminded me when our honourable cheer leader krispies brought a tambourine to matches.....brilliant that was.

Hey mr tambourine man, bang that thing for me.:rock::rock::rock:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't remember him bringing a tambourine to Withdean but I do remember, at the height of the celery craze, him bringing a large marrow in to Oakwell and holding it above his head whilst singing "On Ilkely Moor B'aht 'At". The local constabulary asked him to desist and confiscated the large vegetable (the marrow, not Krispies). "Every team's got one" said a grizzled steward to us at half time.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I remember Krispies. i also remember a mate of his who used to
wear a suit to all games. Both legends - but that bloke in the suit pushed
in front of the bar at a Gillingham Pub once like he owned the f***** place. Never forgave him
for that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Krispies and his trusty sidekick Dover - both Withdean fanboy legends. It was a rare treat indeed to be present in the Brewery Tap when Krispies, glasses at 45 degrees to his eyes, cupped his hand to his ear and launched into The Goldstone Rap :bowdown:

Even more legendary when his Withdean-era shirt with his name on the back finally started to fall apart. He spent the last couple of Withdean Years with 'I PI S' on the back of his shirt :lol:

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
We havn't had a "Remember Krispies?" thread for a few years!

Does anyone know if he's still going every week? Haven't seen him Away for a while, but maybe I just don't recognise him without his old shirt on!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Krispies and his trusty sidekick Dover - both Withdean fanboy legends. It was a rare treat indeed to be present in the Brewery Tap when Krispies, glasses at 45 degrees to his eyes, cupped his hand to his ear and launched into The Goldstone Rap :bowdown:

Even more legendary when his Withdean-era shirt with his name on the back finally started to fall apart. He spent the last couple of Withdean Years with 'I PI S' on the back of his shirt :lol:
I've seen Dover window cleaning

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Legends :clap2:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Krispies and Dover are two rows in front of us, just to the left of the goal in the North, as you look at the pitch. Most of 'Krispies' is still on the back of his shirt [emoji1]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking at the drum thread, reminded me when our honourable cheer leader krispies brought a tambourine to matches.....brilliant that was.

Hey mr tambourine man, bang that thing for me.:rock::rock::rock:

20110715_052503_NERDrotate_500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here