Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it just me?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
NO IM NOT A BEDWETTER BUT NOT FAR FROM IT!
Is it just me or are there others out there that this promotion race is getting beyond a joke regarding the nerves? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy any game now and would rather the season finish tomorrow than have to endure another 14 games! As much as I want our beloved club promoted it's not enjoyable at the moment! Many of you will say get a grip man or man up...BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Ps It doesn't help when there's no sodding milk in the fridge for my morning cuppa!!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The games are nerve wracking. I just keep thinking of the next game and hoping. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
50856ffef382811ab394752355acd8a4.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh dear why are people getting nervous now when we aren't yet into April.
If you are now nervous I would get to your doctor noww to get some pills to dampen down the nerves.

Personally I'm calm and enjoying the games - well most of them.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I felt like that last season. What's the worst that can happen?
We stay in the Championship having been beaten in the playoffs. I like the Championship.
We lose some good players. I trust Bloom & Hughton to get some more good players.

These are exciting times. Every game means something. It's not boring. Enjoy it. It's not a relegation battle.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The only part of football that is truly enjoyable is getting pissed before and after

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You said it yourself - get a grip.

And guess what? Even if we lose on Saturday we'll still be in 2nd place with another game less to play.

For the love of everything, just enjoy it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you know what? This season is likely to be the best it's ever going to be. It's a dream season in comparison to the Archer years. I am loving this season, although I do wet the bed on a regular basis. Do I want it to finish? Do I ****!

This is not a dig but I'd be interested to know how long the OP has been an Albion fan?

I keep saying it, this is a fantastic division and we are one of the big fish in it. Try and enjoy the ride.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
IMG_0470.JPG

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only part of football that is truly enjoyable is getting pissed before and after

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Amen to that :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

I think the nervousness of some people (myself included) is doubly heightened by what happened last season. I can't imagine going through that heartache a second season running.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Being an Albion fan for over 40 years I wouldn't be at all surprised if it all went tits up at the last hurdle. Hope that helps :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NO IM NOT A BEDWETTER BUT NOT FAR FROM IT!
Is it just me or are there others out there that this promotion race is getting beyond a joke regarding the nerves? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy any game now and would rather the season finish tomorrow than have to endure another 14 games! As much as I want our beloved club promoted it's not enjoyable at the moment! Many of you will say get a grip man or man up...BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!
It's not just you.

Ps It doesn't help when there's no sodding milk in the fridge for my morning cuppa!!!
I too have run out of milk, maybe that's the link. Although I am having my tea, just got to pop to the shop before I can have cereal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here