Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Managers Office

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Has anyone seen the managers office at the Amex? Is there one? I am struggling to remember seeing an image of one or any of our Amex era managers in one. Just asking like

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
obama-foot-on-desk-3.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When the interior of The Amex was being fitted out there was some photos taken (Jack Straw & others) that were posted on here, one of them showed the Managers office.
With a bit of searching someone should be able to find it.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
When the interior of The Amex was being fitted out there was some photos taken (Jack Straw & others) that were posted on here, one of them showed the Managers office.
With a bit of searching someone should be able to find it.

I am sure you're quite correct. I just cannot recall it at all. Out of all the many interviews posted online I cannot remember any of our recent managers being filmed in it.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am sure you're quite correct. I just cannot recall it at all. Out of all the many interviews posted online I cannot remember any of our recent managers being filmed in it.

The desk is situated just to the right as you go in the door with the wall at the other side not to far away from the desk. It would be difficult to film in it

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

That's true. Its always in front of those advert boards a press conference or on the pitch.
Long gone are the days of 'arry being interviewed in his office, feet up on the desk with a copy of the Sporting Life (Saint & Greavsie)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That's true. Its always in front of those advert boards a press conference or on the pitch.
Long gone are the days of 'arry being interviewed in his office, feet up on the desk with a copy of the Sporting Life (Saint & Greavsie)

:) Not forgetting a cheeky bottle of Bells on show on a metal filing cabinet :)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Remember a piece on the amex when it was being built. They had gus in the then unfinished (insert ceiling joke here) manager's office in a hard hat (or here).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chris had a revamp, so he could feel more comfortable:-

silence-of-the-lambs-hannibal-lecter-5115.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I remember one photograph on the transfer window day/evening when we were expecting two players to sign later. Gus & Charlie were there with David Burke and I think the club secretary. The rest of the team had gone up north for a game on the Tuesday night. One of the players signed that evening was Dobbie. That's the only picture I've seen of it, as we just passed the door on the stadium tour, because it was locked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here