Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can finish Readings automatic hopes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On Saturday if we win . 11 points behind and we'll have a game in hand.
And then there were 3.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yes, but we need to win because of our own top 2 hopes, forget Reading's prospects.

If we finish top 2, stuff the rest of them.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yes, but we need to win because of our own top 2 hopes, forget Reading's prospects.

If we finish top 2, stuff the rest of them.

This.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A win on Saturday means the Newcastle game is less of a "must-win".

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Newcastle have three away games in row... Against us on28th feb,Huddersfield 4th march and Reading 7th March.....Could they lose all three???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd take a draw in both of the next two, that would be par. Anything better is a bonus.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think my head is going to explode, splattering brain, bone and eyeballs over my colleagues - the permutations for the Championship are starting to rule my life!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think my head is going to explode, splattering brain, bone and eyeballs over my colleagues - the permutations for the Championship are starting to rule my life!

My Mrs has gone AWOL and left a note saying 'back in May' which I though was pretty mean ................ mid April should do it

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
After Saturday hopefully we won't need to concentrate on Reading and look at Newcastle.

Very few posters are looking any further than the teams below us, must be heaps of pressure on Newcastle and the huge expectation level on them from fans and media. They have had one wobble who is to say they won't have another one.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Newcastle have three away games in row... Against us on28th feb,Huddersfield 4th march and Reading 7th March.....Could they lose all three???

Their away form is unfortunately better than their home form.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
A small note aside .... At the start of the season , did anyone like me make sure no holidays were booked in late may Bank holiday weekend . ? Feeling comfortable now that i can holiday then

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A small note aside .... At the start of the season , did anyone like me make sure no holidays were booked in late may Bank holiday weekend . ? Feeling comfortable now that i can holiday then

I do that for all holidays and have this year booked the international break in early September following the August Bank Holiday.

boik

I'm away touring the Scottish islands for the whole of May. Only time we could make. I shall pack my seagulls t-shirts and flag in case they are needed for celebrations!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
HaHa, how are we going to get through the next couple of weeks :ohmy:
2 loses and it's all over.

The OP will be starting a thread entitled:-

Can Forest finish our automatic hopes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here