Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Whilst perusing the Reading forum, I noticed this thread that seemed familiar, and it was very familiar! I'm sure he is an AVID fan of all the Championship teams. Cheeky spotty faced oik!

liar2.png

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?348257-Research-Help-Needed

liar1.png

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
No worse than surveys claiming you could be entered into a "prize draw" for x amount of coupons or shopping vouchers.

I do like the fact he went to the trouble of including the :bhasign: at the end of his post on our forum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone lied on a t'internet forum

someone_call_the_police_by_bobjua-d32gzjy.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you done his survey ?? You know him then do you ?? You must do as you know he`s a spotty face oik !!!

He's a lazy ****ing toad for certain though :smile:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I guess he wanted to get the highest possible amount of information for his research and you would want to do that through any means. He possibly could have just admitted he wasn't an AVID Brighton fan, but wanted to fully represent every championship fanbase, but I guess he felt people would be more inclined to support the project if he told a little fib.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot from 2017-02-22 10-46-23.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least he`s doing something.........I`ve done the survey ..have you ?

I was going to but now I have seen what a deceitful little shit he/she is I won't be doing it :wink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Could be a Reading fan who is on the University of Brighton Sports Business course, and is a Seagulls supporter as well whilst he is here? If he went to a game once this season he would be a more avid supporter than some on here, who don't go to any games these days.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He has obviously just got caught up in the current vogue for fake news, although on a scale of 1 to 10 for fake news it is probably just a 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here