Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi For Owen Coyle

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well done Venkys, yet ANOTHER sublime appointment in your horrific mismanagement of BRFC. Can't wait to see who you pull out of the hat for next seasons L1 campaign.

What an absolute shower of shit that indian mob are.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
OC has just tried to vindicate himself with the Rovers performance against Manu !

Shame there wasn't a Rovers Return at ManU ! :smile:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The appointment of Coyle in the first place is up there with Birmingham's dismissal of Rowett and appointment of Zola for stupid decisions. (Not that I think too many managers would do well with that club since Venkys took over). I genuinely don't understand this - if all the fans of both the club concerned and others can see it's not going to work before it even happens, why do they do these things?

Don't listen to the support - we're not 'football people' so can't possibly know anything.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Timing seems a bit weird. Blackburn have been crap all season: I'd have expected him to have gone long ago. I could be wrong but it actually feels like they've improved (slightly) recently, with Gallagher and Graham both scoring goals.

You'd imagine dropping into League One would be financially crippling for them, as they must have a few players (such as Graham, Elliott Bennett, Craig Conway, and that full back/ winger (whose name temporarily escapes me but was repeatedly linked with us) on fairly high wages.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Blackburn took 6 points off Newcastle under Coyle - I'd buy him a pint of Harveys.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Timing seems a bit weird. Blackburn have been crap all season: I'd have expected him to have gone long ago. I could be wrong but it actually feels like they've improved (slightly) recently, with Gallagher and Graham both scoring goals.

You'd imagine dropping into League One would be financially crippling for them, as they must have a few players (such as Graham, Elliott Bennett, Craig Conway, and that full back/ winger (whose name temporarily escapes me but was repeatedly linked with us) on fairly high wages.

Ben Marshall? Recently sold to Wolves

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South

You mean Ben Marshall, who I think is now with Wolves

beaten to it, sorry

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Who next?

Adkins, Pearson, Freedman?

Maybe PARDS is disco dancing his way up the M6 as we speak?

Though it is a bit northern for him. I couldn't help noticing his grinning visage appearing in the Sutton United VIP seats during the BBC coverage of their recent exploits. I wonder where he'll end up next?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Have to be the biggest mess up by foreign owners, took a stable PL club well run into a mess bound for L1

Poor Ol' Big Jack will be spinning in his grave.

I don't particularly care for Blackburn or their fans, but it's never nice to see a club being run down, and stripped bare.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
From SkyBet:

Tony Mowbray 2/1
Gary Rowett 3/1
David Dunn 6/1
Mark Warburton 6/1
Tim Sherwood 8/1

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Maybe PARDS is disco dancing his way up the M6 as we speak?

Though it is a bit northern for him. I couldn't help noticing his grinning visage appearing in the Sutton United VIP seats during the BBC coverage of their recent exploits. I wonder where he'll end up next?

Quoted as 33/1 on SkyBet.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If they go down they could be in genuine trouble of going out of business. Big wages, what I imagine is an expensive ground to maintain and run coupled with fan protests, falling attendances and owners that couldn't be further from the fans view of the club. I don't think OC has done that badly with the resources given to him however he was very naive to take the job considering his management history with their main rivals. Was on to a loss with some fans even if he won them the league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here