Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley programme

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi,

My enjoyment of Saturday's game was interrupted by the birth of my first child, a daughter!

I was wondering if anyone had a programme from the game that they didn't plan to keep. I'm sure I'll be able to pick one up from the club if not but please pm me if you can help as it would make a nice memento

Cheers

DJ

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Congrats!

Alas i wasn't able to attend as awaiting the arrival of my son. If you don;t have any luck then give me a shout as the old dear often picks my boy one up from a place she goes diving

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Congrats, start saving now.

Also invest in some earplugs for when the teenage years start.

Good luck :)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Congrats!

Alas i wasn't able to attend as awaiting the arrival of my son. If you don;t have any luck then give me a shout as the old dear often picks my boy one up from a place she goes diving
Has he arrived yet ? At the RBh?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Has he arrived yet ? At the RBh?

Not yet, however it should be in the next few days hopefully - Think we will be at Basingstoke as we live halfway between the two but the roads to Basingstoke hospital are quicker. Also, the wife works at RBH so doesn't want to run into her friends in (and I quote) 'that state'

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not yet, however it should be in the next few days hopefully - Think we will be at Basingstoke as we live halfway between the two but the roads to Basingstoke hospital are quicker. Also, the wife works at RBH so doesn't want to run into her friends in (and I quote) 'that state'

Very best of luck with the birth. We definitely need to meet up for a televised game before the end of the season, if only to escape the madness .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If no luck on NSC suggest you quickly contact Barnsley who are bound to have a few spares before the balance go for pulping.

I understand why you would wish to have one !

Congratulations !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd agree, I'm sure Barnsley would be happy in such circumstances to assist you in commemorating the moment.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'd agree, I'm sure Barnsley would be happy in such circumstances to assist you in commemorating the moment.

Well Barnsley fc weren't much help, and the Albion don't stock away programmes . But someone called bobbysmith01 has come good !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well Barnsley fc weren't much help, and the Albion don't stock away programmes . But someone called bobbysmith01 has come good !

Good news :thumbsup:

Next question: when I acquired a cat towards the end of last year, I decided to name him after whoever scored the winning goal in the Albion's game that day. Happily, that day was Bristol City away, and I now have a big furry black & white beast called Steve (shame he's not a ginger cat but you can't have everything).

Thus, I assume your wife and little Sammy Jasper are settling in well? :wink:

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Hi,

My enjoyment of Saturday's game was interrupted by the birth of my first child, a daughter!

I was wondering if anyone had a programme from the game that they didn't plan to keep. I'm sure I'll be able to pick one up from the club if not but please pm me if you can help as it would make a nice memento

Cheers

DJ

Congratulations.

Looks like you're sorted. Just to let you know that you can buy a mint copy at cover price +(p+p) from the publisher. The programmes from about half the clubs in the championship can be purchased here. They are a really good source of away programmes now that our club shop can't be bothered (sadly) with away programmes anymore.

http://www.ignitionsportsmedia.com/product/barnsley-v-brighton-and-hove-albion-2016-17/

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Next question: when I acquired a cat towards the end of last year, I decided to name him after whoever scored the winning goal in the Albion's game that day. Happily, that day was Bristol City away, and I now have a big furry black & white beast called Steve (shame he's not a ginger cat but you can't have everything).

Edna, considering the occasion/event/extra special goal , I would have thought you would have taken the decision for regular ginger highlights at least if not full dyeing !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Surely it should be a Mario Kart character in there too. 'Sammy Luigi' - what a story that kid would have to tell :thumbsup:

Ps - congratulations OP :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edna, considering the occasion/event/extra special goal , I would have thought you would have taken the decision for regular ginger highlights at least if not full dyeing !

I was just grateful it wasn't Gaetan Bong who scored.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Ha ha. Actually I named the baby after my favourite Burnley-bound (possibly) midfielder . So I just call it junior.

Hi,

Cheers

DJ
Pm me your address and I will send you mine (complete with ticket). Many congratulations!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Very best of luck with the birth. We definitely need to meet up for a televised game before the end of the season, if only to escape the madness .

Thanks and congratulations to you!

Definitely sounds like a plan for a televised meet up. I may have used up all my passes from the wife as I am off to Iceland for 4 days a few weeks after the baby arrives!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here