Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
With the Leeds tickets going on sale this week with the game being live on TV, with no trains home after and the prospect of those lovely lot up at Elland Road charging us upwards of about £37 to get in I wonder if the club have considered doing what Derby County are doing when they visit us in March and subsidising the tickets to insure as many of us as possible can afford to travel to this massive fixture?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With the Leeds tickets going on sale this week with the game being live on TV, with no trains home after and the prospect of those lovely lot up at Elland Road charging us upwards of about £37 to get in I wonder if the club have considered doing what Derby County are doing when they visit us in March and subsidising the tickets to insure as many of us as possible can afford to travel to this massive fixture?

Go by coach or car instead you can then get back Saturday.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was thinking of taking my lad to this as it is his birthday, prices are a disgrace. Personally I think all away fans should be given the best possible welcome and that includes the price of entry. Guess if we go up £35-£40 will be par for the course and I'll just have to go to less games.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I was thinking of taking my lad to this as it is his birthday, prices are a disgrace. Personally I think all away fans should be given the best possible welcome and that includes the price of entry. Guess if we go up £35-£40 will be par for the course and I'll just have to go to less games.

Apart from IF we go up there's a £30 away ticket price cap.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's fair to say that we are pretty bad when it comes to charging away fans and are towards the top end of cost. HOWEVER an away fan coming to the AMEX gets a state of the art stadium, cushioned seats, and generally great facilities. They also get a view from behind the goal with no pillars obscuring it.

At Leeds you pay £37 for being squashed into the very top corner of a frankly shit and aged football ground. I think there also pillars in the way. The only upside is we tend to win at Leeds!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's fair to say that we are pretty bad when it comes to charging away fans and are towards the top end of cost. HOWEVER an away fan coming to the AMEX gets a state of the art stadium, cushioned seats, and generally great facilities. They also get a view from behind the goal with no pillars obscuring it.

At Leeds you pay £37 for being squashed into the very top corner of a frankly shit and aged football ground. I think there also pillars in the way. The only upside is we tend to win at Leeds!

Travel concession too.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

That would effectively mean Tony subsidizing the trip. I reckon he has done enough already without paying for people's days out.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
if you can get one :whistle:
regards
DR

Based on what we usually take away and the higher number of tickets we'd be allotted in the bigger away stands of the PL I very much doubt any STH who's been to more than two away games in the last couple of seasons will have any trouble getting hold of an away ticket next year. Except for possibly Bournemouth. If we get promoted.

Jan 30, 2008
Based on what we usually take away and the higher number of tickets we'd be allotted in the bigger away stands of the PL I very much doubt any STH who's been to more than two away games in the last couple of seasons will have any trouble getting hold of an away ticket next year. Except for possibly Bournemouth. If we get promoted.
all the London day trippers will be in a frenzy............... trust me
regards
DR

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
all the London day trippers will be in a frenzy............... trust me
regards
DR

Probably, so if we say for arguments sake that we usually take 1.2k away, add in a couple thousand day trippers (who may not even have the loyalty points requirements) to bring it up to 3.2k we'd still fit into the majority of PL away ends with room to spare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here