Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle game

Seagullssss

Aug 3, 2016
Hi guys...

I'm a former season ticket holder, from 2009-2015, through both the Withdean and the Amex.

I decided to go to university in California, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm back in Brighton for the next two weeks.

Obviously, I'm desperate to go to the Newcastle game!

Is it sold out? On the website it says 'very limited avalibility' but there's no option to buy tickets. Also, it says for returned season: 'Seats will only be listed in the event the game is completely sold out prior to 5pm on Monday 27th February.'

As I can't see any of these returned tickets, I'm guessing it hasn't sold out, but I can't see where to buy them...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
At least one ticket available I can see

newcastle.png

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Hi guys...

I'm a former season ticket holder, from 2009-2015, through both the Withdean and the Amex.

I decided to go to university in California, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm back in Brighton for the next two weeks.

Obviously, I'm desperate to go to the Newcastle game!

Is it sold out? On the website it says 'very limited avalibility' but there's no option to buy tickets. Also, it says for returned season: 'Seats will only be listed in the event the game is completely sold out prior to 5pm on Monday 27th February.'

As I can't see any of these returned tickets, I'm guessing it hasn't sold out, but I can't see where to buy them...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you login to the ticket website with a fan number (you should have one as a previous STH), you will have the option to buy tickets. There are still a handful available at this moment - eg there are 6 available in lower West (section W1A)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Why not ring the club and see if you can purchase a ticket ? It seems the obvious and logical way !

Seagullssss

Aug 3, 2016
I got tickets a few days ago on the season ticket exchange. Club were pretty useless when I called up but thank you to everyone who replied!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Me and my son are season ticket holders in West Upper but I wanted to take my GF too. The website showed no available tickets and on the phone they couldn't find 3 seats together but when I actually went into the club shop I managed to get three together in the shelf above the north west corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bob_monkhouse

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Jun 16, 2014
Liphook
Four tickets all together available in East Stand Lower.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here