Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Palace naturally.
Perm 2 from Hull, Sunderland & Middlesboro as the shittest places to tty to get to for an evening or Sunday kick off.

Not fussed, Brighton going up is the only real 'wish list'

If I had the luxury of choice I'd ensure the two "massives" suffer play off heartache or better still miss out, but like I say I'm not that fussed.

Re: Palace, I'll leave that one in the lap of the Gods.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Want to go down Manchester United, Chelsea and Southampton

Think will go down Sunderland, Middlesbough and Hull

Quite happy for Palace to stay up this is assuming we go up this year as playing them next would be nice ��

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Palace, Swansea and Leicester

The last two are purely based on the fact that I hope to be living in the North East by the start of next season and so, if we do get promoted, Sunderland, Hull and Middlesbrough would be more convenient away game options for me to attend than my three choices for relegation.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
PALACE is the only one. If they could take all 3 relegation spots and end up in league 2 that would be ideal.

I suppose if I really HAD to pick another 2 teams then they'd be MIDDLESBROUGH for the assaults on our players at the Riverside, and BOURNEMOUTH to wipe the perma-smirk off Eddie Howe's smug face.

D

Deleted member 2719

It has to be,

Burnley
Burnley
and Burnley.

Reasons: Alastair Campbell (Mr Smug), Joey barton (needs a smack) and the price of the houses (10k for a house apparently).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Leicester/Swansea/Palace. Won't happen though.

Because they have the 3 strongest squads and arguably the strongest spending power.

IF we went up, I'd rather be tasked with finishing above Hull, Burnley, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, than any of those 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here