Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A rare thread from me - it looks like Ian Baird is on Sutton's coaching staff .

D

Deleted User X18H

How fitting he is on the TV on the night we celebrate the Goldstone.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
why is it fitting? and he was on their coaching staff for their last match, and the one before that, and the.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Please ban this idiot.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Unless "rare" has suddenly become interchangeable with "shite", I'm struggling with the thread title, if I'm being honest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The peoples poster is back...........

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Welcome back. Now would you be kind and go away again.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seriously, perfectly nice NSC folk are repeatedly sucked into threads by this idiot, while he **********s furiously as each reply pings his laptop, which is wired up to a vibrator inserted deep into his rectum. Yes, it IS this ghastly!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Baird scored the winner at home v Barnet in the last ever floodlit game at the Goldstone. The North Stand was Bonkers that night! He chested in the goal.

Remember that so well. Chested in from one yard and we all went potty. The Hale Bopp Comet was visible over Hove Park as we all left. I spent a good while just looking up at it, mainly because I didn't really want to leave. I loved those evening matches at The Goldstone.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Baird scored the winner at home v Barnet in the last ever floodlit game at the Goldstone. The North Stand was Bonkers that night! He chested in the goal.

The worst ever 'fake' attendance that night, absolutely jammed in the goldstone .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here