Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just off to the game [look at me]

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
It's a mild still night here in TF1
Albion U23s taking on the Wolf Cubs at Telford's Bucks Head stadium
Luckiliy for me, that's just a mile down the road, so if I leave now, I'll make it for the 7pm k/o and still have time for a cheeky pint.

Laters ....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Linking this to the current football chant thread, it could just be accurate tonight, if the Wolves fan sing

There's only one of you singing......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Linking this to the current football chant thread, it could just be accurate tonight, if the Wolves fan sing

There's only one of you singing......

Shropshire Seagull should counter this with 'Who am I?...Who am I?'

followed by "I am Brighton, I am Brighton...'

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Just back from the match ....

Blimey, I'd barely sat down in my stand [I could of had 2 stands to myself] when them pesky cubs scored in the 2nd minute - not sure any of our lot had touched the ball.
Tyler Forbes looked nippy but we conceded a second after losing possession in our own half.
Cubs pressed us high but we still tried to play tippy-tappy, but with ought to show for it.
Tom Dallison made some Dunk-esque left-footed diagonals but we rarely threatened.
The locals were starting to get a bit smug [free entry for Molineux season ticket holders] - but with about 15 to go we started to assert and the natives became restless - ref and lino took a bit of stick from the yokel sat in front of me.
Anyways, we pinched one back but too late to push on for a point.

Oh, by the way, no singing, not even by me .... although I did feel the urge to yell SEAGULLS!! on a few occasions. Under my breath, I did sing "Library!, you shoulda gone to the library! ...."

Just one bloke on the half-time refreshment counter - queue was longer than any I've ever seen at the Amex - hush your complaining peeps ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here