Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial: Newcastle v Villa

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Villa haven't won in 8 and lost 6 during that run. They've got some good players though so you never know. From social media, a lot of their fans seem to be blaming Calderwood for their problems.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Villa haven't won in 8 and lost 6 during that run. They've got some good players though so you never know. From social media, a lot of their fans seem to be blaming Calderwood for their problems.

Mission secret agent is working very well. Hughton wanted to use both Calderwood & Trollope but Tony wanted to maximise their use so has sent Colin out to Villa to get them to raise their game only against our title rivals

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I reckon Villa will get a result tonight. They are due one and have a strong forward line up.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

You mean Agent Calderwood.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It will be a case of how many Newcastle win by, Villa's confidence is shot. Only hope is they park the bus but they've bought so many attacking players Bruce seems compelled to play them.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It will be a case of how many Newcastle win by, Villa's confidence is shot. Only hope is they park the bus but they've bought so many attacking players Bruce seems compelled to play them.

Newcastle will win 0-0.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is football, anything can happen

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yam yams

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I am just beginning not to care what the others are doing,just cannot cope with the stress.........IMO its all about us,and no one else........!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here