Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Managers on the move?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
So lee Clark leaves "the well respected SPL" and Kilmarnock and joins L1 Bury so who is next ? Bristol City manager Lee Johnson must be looking over his shoulder ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
For some reason I'm not expecting Ryan Giggs to ever cut it as a manager. He just looks permanently dazed.

That's probably the extra-marital shagging.

I'm a bit surprised that a club hasn't snapped up Rowett. He was widely acclaimed as someone doing a good job but no-one's taken him on board yet. I know it's only been two months but there must be some chairman looking at their manager, wondering if they could better.

Maybe he'll go back to Birmingham when Zola gets the heave-ho .... which may be very soon

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's probably the extra-marital shagging.

I'm a bit surprised that a club hasn't snapped up Rowett. He was widely acclaimed as someone doing a good job but no-one's taken him on board yet. I know it's only been two months but there must be some chairman looking at their manager, wondering if they could better.

Maybe he'll go back to Birmingham when Zola gets the heave-ho .... which may be very soon

My guess would be that he would like to get any legal action out of the way first.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The old adage 'fool me once' comes to mind here, would Rowett consider an instant return considering the nature of his sacking?

My remark was very tongue-in-cheek, I forgot the smiley.

I think WS is right, he's still in the throes of legal action

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Schteeve McLaren, Claude Puel and Claudio Ranieri are all probably having restless nights at the moment. Each club is currently doing much worse, than many would expect them to.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Monk hasn't won for a couple of games.

He MUST be walking on a very fine tightrope.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here