Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Watched Kilmarnock v Aberdeen today on Sky. Dicker was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Good to see him still playing so well and enjoying his football, always thought he was vastly underrated here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very good player. Always liked him being about the club too. His signing was a key part of the Great Escape. We owe Gary a lot of thanks & respect.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He did well for us, in the Great Escape, and part of the League One champions team. I don't remember many underrating him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Was always a good, solid and reliable player for us! He could probably get in the squad now to be honest!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Let's not get carried.

lol yeh... I did think afterwards it was a while since I last saw him play a game. The old Gary Dicker would be in with a good shout!

Judging by the OP he is still showing himself as a great player though... Granted it is the Scottish league!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
He did well for us, in the Great Escape, and part of the League One champions team. I don't remember many underrating him.

You what? He used to get absolutely slated on here by loads of people!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dwelt on the ball too long and lacked a burst of genuine pace.
A good footballer but wouldnt get close to a place in any side in the Championship.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A fantastic professional. Always made a simple pass and hardly ever lost possession. He is exactly the sort of player needed to get out of league 1 but too slow for the top end of the championship

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here