Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 of the bottom 9

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
We still have them left to play if we can get solid performances on Saturday and Tuesday we should have the momentum to carry us over the line not to be disrespectful to those sides but we do seem to be able to dispatch the teams that are seen as inferior to us

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We still have them left to play if we can get solid performances on Saturday and Tuesday we should have the momentum to carry us over the line not to be disrespectful to those sides but we do seem to be able to dispatch the teams that are seen as inferior to us
Oh great! Eight teams that'll be fighting for their lives!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the fudge is wrong with NSC.

If it's not 'well that was the end of the season', it's this complete and utter shit-puffin nobby bollox.

Sort yourselves out people.

It's the middle of February.
Nothing has been won.
Nothing has been lost.

Get a fookin grip you cack badgers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I recall saying on Tues that Rotherham away wasn't going to be a Hudds rout despite many on here predicting so - and it took an injury time goal for in form Hudds to win it. Again, Rotherham away is a prime example of where many on here will foolishly put it down as 'an easy 3 points'. Teams struggling for their lives will be difficult teams to play on the whole, particularly away. I do like the look of our home games after Derby though - looks kind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Look, I'm in a kind of daze, this building is very tall, and the wind is whistling past my ears. I know I have to stand here for a bit, and that I have some tasks to do, but I can't look down. PLEASE don't tell me that after the next two tasks its going to be really easy. FFS. :shootself :lolol:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Even though it's chicken counting, the op is right tho. If you look at our record this season against teams in the bottom half it's pretty good. Below Ipswich in 13th there's only two teams we've not beaten this season (villa and brentford). After the two monster games approaching, our last 2 months look pretty favorable . I'm not saying its easy at all. But our only two games you'd say are not "winnable" in March and April are leeds and Norwich. I'd expect points form every other one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What the fudge is wrong with NSC.

If it's not 'well that was the end of the season', it's this complete and utter shit-puffin nobby bollox.

Sort yourselves out people.

It's the middle of February.
Nothing has been won.
Nothing has been lost.

Get a fookin grip you cack badgers.

Cack badgers? ???:lolol::lolol:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Even though it's chicken counting, the op is right tho. If you look at our record this season against teams in the bottom half it's pretty good. Below Ipswich in 13th there's only two teams we've not beaten this season (villa and brentford). After the two monster games approaching, our last 2 months look pretty favorable . I'm not saying its easy at all. But our only two games you'd say are not "winnable" in March and April are leeds and Norwich. I'd expect points form every other one.

so you're 007 in Graceland, Memphis, think you might be a tad confused ?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone on NSC that was at the Burton game (a lot of us) would have seen a club 'down the bottom' who we coasted against, albeit a 15 minute period when we were 3-0 up and CH made the triple substitution.

I know some of the games against the bottom sides are away, but there are points galore on offer against teams that will hold no fear for the team....the fans maybe, but not them.

And people bring up Ipswich, but hand on heart who thought that we'd definitely win against them, knowing how we normally get on against them, plus their manager, etc. It was a nailed on draw.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Despite the disparaging replies to him / her, I'm with with the OP. I like the fact we've got 8 of the bottom 9 still to play. It won't be easy but I like the thought of those matches as opposed to having to play 8 of the top 9.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here