T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You know how it works by now
Come on ladies & gentleman boys & girls
A CALL TO ARMS
Let's sell sell sell
If it was a 6th round cup tie replay at old Trafford midweek we'd take 4,000
So let's all take 2 days of work :thumbsup: and travel half the length of the country on a Tuesday night
You know you want to
"Start spreading the news I'm leaving Tuesday, I wanna be a part of it in New York stadium"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh, go on then. You're costing me money, T. Still, I enjoyed yesterday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Oh, go on then. You're costing me money, T. Still, I enjoyed yesterday.

Personally I had no intentions of travelling to Rotherham on a Tuesday night but after yesterday I thought bollocks to it, I'm going again
Costing me a fortune as well but who cares you only live once and waited 35 years to get back in Div 1 (prem) and we're so bloody close

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Personally I had no intentions of travelling to Rotherham on a Tuesday night but after yesterday I thought bollocks to it, I'm going again
Costing me a fortune as well but who cares you only live once and waited 35 years to get back in Div 1 (prem) and we're so bloody close

I like the Division 1 reference. As much as it betrays your age, it offers warm homage to a proper understanding of the game's history.

I'm sure I saw football before 1992. Thank you for assuring my sanity.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
GGRRR I wasn't going to go but we are having a kitchen installed she will be happy with me gone, we may never have the chance to go to New York ? again ( yes I know) and it's all your fault!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Last year I persuaded a Halifax Town supporting friend of mine to come to Rotherham to watch us play. (Im sure that was a Tuesday night as well). It was dire. Not sure he will want to come back this year. Ill be there though :albion2:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I will be going if I can find a lift back. Anyone with a space? PM me. Willing to chip in for petrol.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shame it's on a weekday again this season, strange how home and away games this and last season are weekdays.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Last year I persuaded a Halifax Town supporting friend of mine to come to Rotherham to watch us play. (Im sure that was a Tuesday night as well). It was dire. Not sure he will want to come back this year. Ill be there though :albion2:

it was a night game and it was dire.

but am going back for more. only a short trip for me though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
2 days off work, whimps.

Back indoors by 4am, time enough for a quick nap, breakfast and back to work Wednesday, easy peasy.

I'm going

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
40 miles between Nottingham and Rotherham.

Hardly worth coming back between the games.

I wonder if the team is staying and training up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here