Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF...it where to happen...When and why?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
If the dream where to become reality when and why?

Mine would be last home game of the season April 29th...because I'm 50 on the 30th and its Bank holiday weekend. So an all nighter Saturday and Sunday on the seafront drinking and celebrating promotion/50th in a bit of warm sunshine just seems perrrrrfect scenario! I would also take anything earlier but don't think the old ticker would see me through to Villa Park!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would love it to be last game up at Villa, where we would need to see a goal difference swing of about 6 or 7 goals to lose it. So its all but wrapped up but not mathematically until the final day and it would be a great day out and I want Colin to see what he missed out on while we all celebrate. Because money cannot really buy that sort of joy.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I would love it to be last game up at Villa, where we would need to see a goal difference swing of about 6 or 7 goals to lose it. So its all but wrapped up but not mathematically until the final day and it would be a great day out and I want Colin to see what he missed out on while we all celebrate. Because money cannot really buy that sort of joy.

Karma would be good, but for me it would be better at the last home game so as many of our fans as possible can experience the moment

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Blimey, I'd be a wreck if gd were any less than 10

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Being really fussy and presumptuous here, but I do hope it's not a midweek night when we're not playing and we get promoted by virtue of someone else losing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Karma would be good, but for me it would be better at the last home game so as many of our fans as possible can experience the moment
If Villa have got nothing to play for, and most of their fans decide to give it amiss, they could give us an allocation bigger than the Amex. They've got 42,000 plus seats up there - plenty of room for the five or six thousand Villa fans that might still give a toss about this season!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Personally and basically because I won't be able to go on the 29th I'd like it to be at the home game before that v Wigan on April 17th please but, as long as it happens, I don't really care when

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
as soon as possible then party mood for however many games left and gives recruitment team longer to prepare
And to give a bit of bench and game time to the best youngsters in the U23s. We'll never know if they can step up until they have a chance!

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Mon 29th May after beating Huddersfield aet and pens at Wembley.
(only kidding, happy with a midweek can't-be-caught-for-second-place at any time, sooner the better!)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Without properly working it out I think Tuesday 4th April v Birmingham is the earliest possible date it could happen, so that is my pick.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I want us to have atleast 1 home game left afterwards so we can have a stress free party match. So ideally at home, no later than the Wigan match.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If the dream where to become reality when and why?

Mine would be last home game of the season April 29th...because I'm 50 on the 30th and its Bank holiday weekend. So an all nighter Saturday and Sunday on the seafront drinking and celebrating promotion/50th in a bit of warm sunshine just seems perrrrrfect scenario! I would also take anything earlier but don't think the old ticker would see me through to Villa Park!

My birthday on the 30th as well, but, I just want us up as soon as possible.
I still have nightmares about last season, as the song says how we get there,I don't care, as long as it's not the play offs, please

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don't care where or when
as long as its warm the next day so as I can have a nice coffee in the garden next morning and smile for hours and think of mates who never made it
RIP Dougie and Sammo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here