Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hacksaw Ridge.....One serious, one not so serious question!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Firstly really enjoyed this latest film although it is slightly 'Saving Private Ryan' but I have two questions for those who may know details of the true story. One is about the giant net the Americans used to climb the ridge? If this was the method to which the Americans accessed the route to the war zone, why did the Japanese not simply cut the giant net down. They seemed to have access to the area, killing the wounded every time the Americans retreated, it seemed obvious to cut off their route, but no they left it intact.
Secondly why did Spiderman have a perfect Barnet every time he removed his helmet????

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They wanted them in the open. The japs had huge tunnel networks so they'd lull the yanks into open land where they could inflict most damage

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'd question how he knew someone would be there to untie them after he lowered then down each time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd question how he knew someone would be there to untie them after he lowered then down each time.

Is this an American Film about WW2? (not seen it) if it is,question nothing,it's all true :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The Japs knew they were f****d, and wanted to kill as many Yanks as they could before they bought it themselves? That's my guess anyway.

Maybe he has lego hair? ???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here