Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalscorers in double figures!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
We now have 4 that are into double figures in all competitions, can't recall the last time we had that many?? With stats like these surely we have a bloody good chance of 'doing a promotion'.

Murray - 16
Hemed - 10
Knockaert - 10
Baldock - 10

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
We now have 4 that are into double figures in all competitions, can't recall the last time we had that many?? With stats like these surely we have a bloody good chance of 'doing a promotion'.

Murray - 16
Hemed - 10
Knockaert - 10
Baldock - 10

Interesting
I was trying to work this out earlier
I didn't realise Baldock was up to 10

Question is - which one do you leave out? Seems to be Hemed...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Baldock is the only player that we don't have cover for as has been proved over the last month.
Baldock & Dale Stephens should be the first 2 players on the team sheet.Followed by Dunky,Duffy & Stocky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
There are only two Championship clubs who have more than one player on 10+ goals for the season.

We are one obviously (Muray 16, Hemed 10, Knockeart 10). The other team? Blackburn! Gallagher (10) and Graham (11). Shows how important our defence is!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
There are only two Championship clubs who have more than one player on 10+ goals for the season.

We are one obviously (Muray 16, Hemed 10, Knockeart 10). The other team? Blackburn! Gallagher (10) and Graham (11). Shows how important our defence is!

It does, but beyond Knockaert, the goal tally of our defence and midfield is really poor. Lucky we've got three strikers on top form.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Murray - 16
Hemed - 10
Knockaert - 10
Baldock - 10

Multiple goal threat - tick.

We've moved on from the tight, nervy wins of last season to more controlled, confident victories of this season. This is the difference between top two and third.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

Murray - 16
Hemed - 10
Knockaert - 10
Baldock - 10

Last time was in 2007 - Cox, Revell, Robinson and Hammond all in double figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Question is - which one do you leave out? Seems to be Hemed...
I wouldn't be surprised if Murray gets 'rotated' out of the first team a little more often, through the run in.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Murray - 16
Hemed - 10
Knockaert - 10
Baldock - 10

Hemed actually has 13 in all competitions this season plus 3 international goals. Baldock needs 1 more goal for 10 league goals and we will have 4 players on double figures in the league that has to be a very rare stat.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Murphy missed two fairly good chances today ... same as he did against Brentford where it was much more costly.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Hemed has 10 in the league but has cup goals as well, Baldock is on 9 in the league

From Twitter..
#BHAFC EFL goal involvement (goals/assists) this season:
Murray 18 (16/2)
Knockaert 17 (10/7)
Baldock 13 (9/4)
Hemed 12 (10/2)

Edit.. Should have read all posts, Jo Jo Jr, has it covered

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills