Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easter is cancelled.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Don't book anything. Kids can stay at Granparents. Cancel all trips.
It looks like we're all off to Wolves to start a party that will climax on Monday at the Amex.
Please don't let it be decided by the Newcastle v Leeds game on Easter Saturday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It looks like we're all off to Wolves to start a party that will climax on Monday at the Amex.
Please don't let it be decided by the Newcastle v Leeds game on Easter Saturday.

All of a sudden I wish we lost. :nono:

The main change [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should make is the board's name.

Bipolarstandchat?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Going on cruise for 7 days on Easter Sunday will miss 2 games anyone with ideas on how to keep in touch when your at sea otherwise hoping we go up after April 23 rd

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Going on cruise for 7 days on Easter Sunday will miss 2 games anyone with ideas on how to keep in touch when your at sea otherwise hoping we go up after April 23 rd

Can't believe cruise ships don't have Wi-Fi these days, although personally never been on one

el punal

I'm on holiday in Mexico over Easter, thoughtfully booked by my wife and daughter. Grrrr! Luckily, I only get to miss the Wigan home game, and the two away fixtures at Wolves and QPR.

What concerns me is whether I'll get any up to date scores as there may not be internet coverage where we're going.

Any chance that the club can reintroduce the Seagull Line on Brighton 8049, for all your information on the Albion . . . ?

Nostalgia is a wonderful thing! :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we please not get ahead of ourselves after one win - hasn't the last month taught you anything? Threads like this are just ******* material for palarse fans if we don't go up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

:ban::censored::facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here