Birmingham City v QPR
Burton Albion v Norwich City
Cardiff City v Rotherham United
Ipswich Town v Leeds United
Forest v Sheff Wed
Wigan Athletic v Preston

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Annoying Weds won again... But very pleasing Leeds didn't. Can't rule either out just yet...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's two from four then ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
The hardly-prolific scorer Michael Kightly may prove to be one of the most inspired loan signings of the season - 3 goals in 4 or 5 games for Burton including being on the scoresheet in vital surprise home wins against Wolves and Norwich.

Kightly, who has hardly got a look-in at Burnley in the last 3 seasons, was a sub for the Clarets in the 2-0 FA Cup win against Bristol City as recently as January 28....perhaps Burnley could have done with Kightly's GUILE against Lincoln today instead of the hard-working predictability of wide midfielders Boyd and Arfield:( Gudmonsson was injured early on and Brady was cup-tied. Today's defeat shows we don't have the cutting edge to open up teams who sit back and are happy to defend. Luckily, I think the likes of Spurs and Man United will attack us at Turf Moor and hopefully Stoke, West Brom and West Ham won't be THAT bothered in late April/May.

Well done, Lincoln - fully deserved. I hope they get a home tie in the quarters.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
The hardly-prolific scorer Michael Kightly may prove to be one of the most inspired loan signings of the season - 3 goals in 4 or 5 games for Burton including being on the scoresheet in vital surprise home wins against Wolves and Norwich.

Kightly, who has hardly got a look-in at Burnley in the last 3 seasons, was a sub for the Clarets in the 2-0 FA Cup win against Bristol City as recently as January 28....perhaps Burnley could have done with Kightly's GUILE against Lincoln today instead of the hard-working predictability of wide midfielders Boyd and Arfield:( Gudmonsson was injured early on and Brady was cup-tied. Today's defeat shows we don't have the cutting edge to open up teams who sit back and are happy to defend. Luckily, I think the likes of Spurs and Man United will attack us at Turf Moor and hopefully Stoke, West Brom and West Ham won't be THAT bothered in late April/May.

Well done, Lincoln - fully deserved. I hope they get a home tie in the quarters.

I think you're safe enough this season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here