Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mystery of E1C

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
This may well have been mentioned elsewhere but why is half of E1C block £170 cheaper than the other when it comes to ST renewal prices, especially when the corresponding side on the other half of the pitch (E1F) is all one price? You could literally be sat next to someone who's paying £170 less for an almost identical view or £200 more if you're an U-18 STH. Ideas?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
because its family block. the question is why have they split the block between family and zone D, and i'd hazard a guess thats the only way they could fit a certain number.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I happen to hold a season ticket just on the wrong side of that line, but hey ho, it's a bloody good view anyway.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have tickets in that block. It was all family stand until a couple of seasons ago. I think they decreased the family part to maximise income but created another family block near to the away fans. The club has been decent and preserved family stand status for those of us who were there from the beginning.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
If it's the same as East upper where I am the division between sections is halfway between the access aisles ie the access aisle is in the middle of say section C. So maybe they just split it at the aisle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here