Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jesus, this has been circulating for ages, usually on facebook posted by someone who claims to be 'crying with laughter'.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Why do I not believe people? I've just wasted time on this and they were right. It is shit!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Oh lighten up people FFS.I haven't seen it before,it's mildly though predictably amusing and,to be honest, there is far more crap floating around and far worse things happening in the world to get angsty about.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Oh lighten up people FFS.I haven't seen it before,it's mildly though predictably amusing and,to be honest, there is far more crap floating around and far worse things happening in the world to get angsty about.

Grubby - I disagree. If we let this sh*te through - it would be the tip of the iceberg.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Isn't the physio a comedian and was on that Ricky gervais series "Derek" ?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Grubby - I disagree. If we let this sh*te through - it would be the tip of the iceberg.

Fair do's essbee. Wouldn't it be tragic if we all felt the same. Just as a matter of interest, did you watch it all the way through or get fed up after a minute or so?There are (some) 50,000 odd post posters on here who post more mind-numbing sh~t than that!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here