Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! Lewes FC v Tooting & Mitcham tomorrow, 3pm

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
With the Rooks in and around the Play-off places and only one defeat in 8, Lewes FC take on league leaders Tooting & Mitcham tomorrow in a vital promotion clash, kick off 3pm.

It's only a tenner, concessions a fiver, and kids under 16 go free. We hope to have our biggest crowd of the season, and if you can't get to Barnsley tomorrow, come and cheer on the Rooks, and enjoy a pint on the terraces!

As ever, you're always welcome!

Here's the poster for the game!
16716294_766710420162095_7020217122376399880_o.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
With the Rooks in and around the Play-off places and only one defeat in 8, Lewes FC take on league leaders Tooting & Mitcham tomorrow in a vital promotion clash, kick off 3pm.

It's only a tenner, concessions a fiver, and kids under 16 go free. We hope to have our biggest crowd of the season, and if you can't get to Barnsley tomorrow, come and cheer on the Rooks, and enjoy a pint on the terraces!

As ever, you're always welcome!

Here's the poster for the game!
View attachment 82255

great poster .... it's all around Lewes

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Going to watch East Grinsyead v chipstead tomorrow. EG have a couple of BHA youngsters on loan at the moment so I have been told.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Going to watch East Grinsyead v chipstead tomorrow. EG have a couple of BHA youngsters on loan at the moment so I have been told.

Tom Cadman was on loan for a month (his dad and grandfather have also played for the club) but last week was his final game (and he scored in a 7-3 win at Walton Casuals). I believe there might be a new loan spell at Worthing in the works for him.

However, the Wasps do have former Albion youngsters Charlie Harris and Jason Davis on their books currently (and the Chipstead goalkeeper is Luke Colquhoun who was a scholar at Albion, released at the end of the 2013-14 season).

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I have to say how impressed I am with the standard of football in the Rymans league. Been watching games when palace have not played at home. It won't surprise you which I have injoyed watching more !

I could quite easily drop pro football and just watch non league TBH

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tom Cadman was on loan for a month (his dad and grandfather have also played for the club) but last week was his final game (and he scored in a 7-3 win at Walton Casuals). I believe there might be a new loan spell at Worthing in the works for him.

Of course, events have now conspired to make it look as though I don't know what I'm talking about:- :facepalm:

[TWEET]832647361201524736[/TWEET]

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I have to say how impressed I am with the standard of football in the Rymans league. Been watching games when palace have not played at home. It won't surprise you which I have injoyed watching more !

I could quite easily drop pro football and just watch non league TBH

Youre not far off that now watching this palace team

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have watched both Burgess Hill and Whitehawk. Standard at both was dire. Going to Lewes tomorrow. Paid £12 at Whitehawk. which I considered dear compared to Albion. A supporter told me some players earning £500 week. Cant believe that can be true .

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
Have watched both Burgess Hill and Whitehawk. Standard at both was dire. Going to Lewes tomorrow. Paid £12 at Whitehawk. which I considered dear compared to Albion. A supporter told me some players earning £500 week. Cant believe that can be true .

It's not far off...

Here's the menu for tomorrow's game...

lewesfc18.jpg

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

It wouldn't surprise me.

Back when Lewes were Conference, one of their players told me that's what he was on - and that was a few years ago now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here