Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Autographs

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My lad was mascot against Burton and got to walk out with Sam Baldock. He really enjoyed his day but wasn't allowed to get autographs (Chris Houghton doesn't allow it and I can see why) Who can I contact at the club to get his shirt signed?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My lad was mascot against Burton and got to walk out with Sam Baldock. He really enjoyed his day but wasn't allowed to get autographs (Chris Houghton doesn't allow it and I can see why) Who can I contact at the club to get his shirt signed?

Say 'please' and somebody might tell you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Isn't there usually a training session at the Amex Easter time or junior seagulls, go to that and you will get the lot

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Try the marketing boss @thgorringe...
Or the man himself [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]baldock123

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I was up for both the Burton and Ipswich games and my 11 yr old got the entire squads autographs and several photos, we weren't the only ones there. Wait by the players car park, at the NE corner, either 30 mins to 1 hr after the game, or 4 hours before the game, and they are all happy to sign and pose, including CH. The likes of Hemed, Bruno, Stephens, Duffy were all very friendly and didn't wait to be asked, plus you get to see a fine collection of cars coming and going. A fun addition to the matchday experience.

20170214_153658.jpg

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I was up for both the Burton and Ipswich games and my 11 yr old got the entire squads autographs and several photos, we weren't the only ones there. Wait by the players car park, at the NE corner, either 30 mins to 1 hr after the game, or 4 hours before the game, and they are all happy to sign and pose, including CH. The likes of Hemed, Bruno, Stephens, Duffy were all very friendly and didn't wait to be asked, plus you get to see a fine collection of cars coming and going. A fun addition to the matchday experience.

View attachment 82246

thats our end of season treat. wait for ages and get 90% of the team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you get Chris Houghton's autograph, it's probably a very bad fake.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

View attachment 82246

great pic, love the orange trainers

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've got signed photos of Aynsley Harriott and Paul Miller from the BBC South late show.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've got signed photos of Aynsley Harriott and Paul Miller from the BBC South late show.
LOL. My aunty once got Leslie Crowther's autograph for me when he opened the Laleham Village Summer Fete....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Sandradee

Apr 16, 2014
And Brighton and Hove kids go back to school next week!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Cheers lads. Looks like we will loiter in the car park after a match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here