Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative to sky

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Has any one bought/used revolution tv box is it any good ?

never heard of it tbh but sounds like it could be some kind of Android box which you would have to run Kodi on.......in my experience TV channels dont run that well via Kodi and are much better via an IPTV line.

Personally I use a Firestick with IPTV Line and also Kodi and Plex installed(Plex is similar to Kodi but you are connected directly to a remote server with access to content).

I can hook u up with a Line and connection but not the Firestick/box so feel free to PM me if interested.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has any one bought/used revolution tv box is it any good ?
I'm in my second week of Kodi downloaded to an Amazon Fire Stick.

A total game changer for TV viewing, and the total outlay is £30.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
I'm in my second week of Kodi downloaded to an Amazon Fire Stick.

A total game changer for TV viewing, and the total outlay is £30.

Yeah Kodi is great until the add-on goes down or you get 'no steam available' or just sheer volume trying to access the stream!! Loved it to begin with and then just got totally frustrated and upgraded to the IPTV Line!!

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
never heard of it tbh but sounds like it could be some kind of Android box which you would have to run Kodi on.......in my experience TV channels dont run that well via Kodi and are much better via an IPTV line.

Personally I use a Firestick with IPTV Line and also Kodi and Plex installed(Plex is similar to Kodi but you are connected directly to a remote server with access to content).

I can hook u up with a Line and connection but not the Firestick/box so feel free to PM me if interested.
I've not heard of iptv line before, how much is it and is it through kodi or plex? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
I've not heard of iptv line before, how much is it and is it through kodi or plex? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PM me mate as prob not the best place to talk about prices etc!!

IPTV is basically what all TV Channel streams feed from!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Zgemma.....say no more

agree but pricey!! Thats my next project!!

I paid £90 for my Zgemma and a 2 year 'Gift'. That works out at less than £4 per month for the full Sly package. If my supplier ever goes awol I'm still left with a fully functional Freesat box. Not too pricey in my opinion.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah Kodi is great until the add-on goes down or you get 'no steam available' or just sheer volume trying to access the stream!! Loved it to begin with and then just got totally frustrated and upgraded to the IPTV Line!!

Configure it to auto update the add ons or just put a build on like pulse, all updated for you. And to be honest, if there is no stream it is either a brand new film out our a broken link, in which case just go to the next stream.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
I paid £90 for my Zgemma and a 2 year 'Gift'. That works out at less than £4 per month for the full Sly package. If my supplier ever goes awol I'm still left with a fully functional Freesat box. Not too pricey in my opinion.

nice price......any chance could PM me info as defo fancy it at that price!!

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Configure it to auto update the add ons or just put a build on like pulse, all updated for you. And to be honest, if there is no stream it is either a brand new film out our a broken link, in which case just go to the next stream.

not much interest in a build tbh as have IPTV line for TV/Sports channels so only really use Exodus, Spectro and UK Turks so just install them myself!! Was more meaning the frustration when trying to get a footy stream or the likes and get the stream unavailable or constant buffering!! Drove me crazy in end so switched to the IPTV line instead!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just gone Virgin, at least 40 quid cheaper a month, but getting used to the UI is a little difficult.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here