Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke d'hier

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I went to the zoo yesterday, there was only one animal in the whole zoo and that was a dog!

It was a shih tzu.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
noun
an establishment which maintains a collection of wild animals, typically in a park or gardens, for study, conservation, or display to the public.

Hardly a zoo, was it,? Have you considered contacting consumer protection people,as this looks to be a breach of their guidelines

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Are you a sure it was a real zoo and you weren't mistaking your next door neighbour's garden? An explanation for this could be drugs.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I went to the zoo yesterday, there was only one animal in the whole zoo and that was a dog!

It was a shih tzu.

How much did it cost to get in?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I had to think about this 'joke' for a second before I realised that it only works if you mispronounce shih tzu as 'shit zoo' rather than using the correct pronunciation.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
noun
an establishment which maintains a collection of wild animals, typically in a park or gardens, for study, conservation, or display to the public.

Hardly a zoo, was it,? Have you considered contacting consumer protection people,as this looks to be a breach of their guidelines

If it got legal then I'd purchase two more dogs and re-open it as a menagerie a trois.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I had to think about this 'joke' for a second before I realised that it only works if you mispronounce shih tzu as 'shit zoo' rather than using the correct pronunciation.

See also chef variant on the joke. "Shiso" - a type of cress used primarily for garnish.
Ergo;
WAITRESS " What is a Shiso?"
CHEF " It's a zoo with no animals in it."

see also; marmalade, jam, difference between.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

It was a shih tzu.

Hang on. You are South Coast OWL, you went into the zoo but you're saying the dog was the only animal in the zoo. Aren't owls animals? I'm confused.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here