Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST Waiting List

kennyb

May 23, 2004
How many people will be on the waiting list by the time the new season starts and whats the prediction for how big our waiting list could become

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How many people will be on the waiting list by the time the new season starts and whats the prediction for how big our waiting list could become

Obviously depends hugely what division we're in

Promoted - 5000+
Not promoted - 1000 (on the basis it's probably near that already), but lots on it won't take up their ticket if one becomes available ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Obviously depends hugely what division we're in

Promoted - 5000+
Not promoted - 1000 (on the basis it's probably near that already), but lots on it won't take up their ticket if one becomes available ?
Glory boys will be out in force if promoted, will ruin my football outings if we get promoted as can't commit to a ST and will probably be priced out of a match by match ticket. Mixed feelings about promotion tbh.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Already heard a few smatterings of "if we go up I'll get a season ticket" in pubs.

Irrelevant really as there are none available. Also you have to notify the club by 15th March if you are not renewing and promotion will still be a strong possibility on that date, so I really can't see many who can afford it, give theirs up. If PL glory hunters are under the impression they can just ring up if/when promotion is confirmed and get a ST they are totally deluded

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Glory boys will be out in force if promoted, will ruin my football outings if we get promoted as can't commit to a ST and will probably be priced out of a match by match ticket. Mixed feelings about promotion tbh.

Don't forget that you will have a purchase history and loyalty points, so will have priority for matchday tickets over any new 'fans'

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012

Outside of the top 6 clubs (and the local derbies) I can't really see anymore demand for tickets than there already is.

Have they announced prices yet for single match tickets?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is it time to put into place some kind of eticate for 'bandwagon' supporters.
Everyone's welcome, blimey we need the cash. But please-
Stand up for GOSBTS (singing not essetial but words are displayed)
Watch the game with your eyes, not through a camera.
No eating during tjhe game. Arrive early and fill up like the rest of us. Aldi carrier bags stocked up with food is a no no.
Don't leave early. Chances are you've paid over £50 for those tickets, get your moneys worth.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In reality I imagine there are waiting lists.

There will be some who want family area only and would join a waiting list for that even if there were availability elsewhere.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Won't be many if we go up, but you've got to make the call before we know

Yes, I've told him that. I think the main thing is the cost, but I think the small amount of games he's seen has put him off, even if we might only have 3-4 midweek games next season. Understandable really, he's already wasted a couple of hundred on this season.

I shall continue to try to change his mind.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here